Palsgaard reveals new Middle East distributors ahead of GulFood Manufacturing 2018
Four new distribution partners have been appointed to market Palsgaard’s emulsifier and stabiliser solutions across the Middle East.
The distributors will carry the full portfolio of Palsgaard products for bakery, dairy, ice cream, margarine and mayonnaise & salad dressings. All four are specialist distributors represented by trained sales teams and will carry stock locally.
The new agreements have been announced ahead of the GulFood Manufacturing trade show and will commence on 1 October 2018, as follows:
- ATOM FZCO will represent Palsgaard in Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Yemen and United Arab Emirates
- Alawsaj General Trading Co. Ltd will represent Palsgaard in Iraq
- Gusto will represent Palsgaard in Qatar
- Brenntag Saudi Arabia will represent Palsgaard in Saudi Arabia
Cai Clemen Christensen, Palsgaard’s Director of Sales for the Middle East, said: “We’re excited about the bright prospects for our ingredients in the Middle East. There is growing demand among food manufacturers across the Gulf region for sustainable and innovative ingredient solutions. Our emulsifiers and stabilizers are perfectly aligned with this trend and our new distribution partners will ensure they are available in more Middle Eastern countries than ever before.”
Gulfood Manufacturing will take place 6-8 November 2018 at the Dubai World Trade Centre. Exhibiting on Stand S2-E3, Palsgaard will showcase the benefits of its sustainably produced emulsifiers and stabilizers and highlight how they deliver in a number of key areas.
Palsgaard’s ingredients offer the following functionalities and benefits in a range of applications:
- Unbeatable prevention of fat separation
- Powerful suspension of insoluble particles
- Excellent mouthfeel and creaminess
- Effective stabilization of high protein systems
- Good aeration in cakes, plus softer texture and better volume
- Improved nutrition profiles via reduced calories and fat content – but no drop in quality
- Increased efficiency and profitability
- Industry-leading product safety, quality and traceability
- Impeccable sustainability credentials – all of Palsgaard’s palm oil-based emulsifiers are available made with RSPO-certified segregated palm oil