Let's help perfect your cooking creams
How about a product that is highly functional in hot, cold, and acidic dishes?
In both commercial and home kitchens, cooking cream is used as an alternative to full-fat creams in various culinary applications. From delicious sauces to pasta, curries or baking, cooking cream must be able to perform in a broad range of environments. Besides being a healthier alternative to full fat cream, Palsgaard® Creamer 501 gives you the ability to not only produce a cooking cream with lower fat but provide the consumers with an eating sensation of a full-fat cream.
Thanks to our global application centres, we can even help you test your new cooking cream recipe and make sure it matches your customer demands.
Contact us today to order samples of our stabiliser blends for thick and try them in our extensive library of recipe suggestions.
- An integrated mixture of emulsifiers and stabilisers
- Kosher/Halal certified
- Produced in CO2-neutral factories
- Provides a stable emulsion that facilitates long shelf-life stability of the cooking cream
- Increases the heat stability of the milk proteins during processing of the cooking cream
- Creates a very smooth and creamy consistency
- Increases the heat and acid stability of the finished cream when used in cooking
- Flexible recipe composition
- Cold and ambient storage of cream