Technical Sales Manager (MEA)
Technical Sales Manager (MEA)
Do you have a strong and extrovert drive and can you make good results within sales of food ingredients in the global food industry (emulsifiers/stabilizers), then you might be our new ‘Heart Working’ colleague?
As part of strengthening Palsgaard’s sales organization we are searching for a Technical Sales Manager to play a central role in strengthening and expanding our network with customers and distributors primarily in the Middle East area.
We emphasize a professional dialogue with our customers, which requires a solid knowledge of our product range and application.
The position offers versatile and challenging tasks in an international company, and you can expect approximately 80 days of travelling a year.
You will report directly to the Director Sales MEA and will be seated at our headquarter in Juelsminde (DK).
Your primary tasks:
- Independently drive sales-oriented processing of customers in selected markets, including coordination to regional customers in cooperation with subsidiaries and local collaborators.
- Build and provide service to the network of distributors.
- Integrate application as a significant part of market deals.
- Uncover customer potentials and relevant market knowledge to be anchored across Palsgaard.
- Prepare budgets, plans of activity, quarterly reports of sales development as well as follow-up on activities.
The right candidate for the job has an education as engineer or similar within food industry/chemistry, preferably combined with a commercial education.
Furthermore, we expect you to have solid experience in technical sales within the food industry (B2B) and to be able to document good sales results. We emphasize a proactive and service orientated approach and expect you to have good communication skills at a high technical level.
We prefer, that you have high interpersonal skills and the ability to work across functions in an international organization. Good skills in verbal and written English in a professional og technical context is expected.
As an employee we offer you:
- A position with many exciting challenges.
- A job in an expanding company, that combines technological knowledge with practical value generation.
- A job in an international environment with customers and co-workers all over the world.
- A job in a market leadning company within CSR and CO2 neutral production.
- A job in a socially well-functioning atmosphere/informal environment .
- A job with good working conditions, an extra week of holiday (7th week), possibilities for development, canteen, massage, etc.
- A job with profit sharing through a special pension scheme.
Application deadline & contact
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. If you would like to know more about the position, please call Director Sales (MEA) Cai Christensen, tlf. 4070 1393.About Palsgaard
Palsgaard is the world’s only full-service emulsifier and stabiliser company, creating sustainablyproduced ingredients with specialised performance characteristics.Ours are the hidden ingredients that transform everyday foodstuffs into extraordinary productson supermarket shelves in over 100 countries.
Palsgaard A/S is a subsidiary ofThe Schou Foundation, which owns a group of companies whose corporate culture is unique and strongly affected by along history. Physically, our culture is centered around the majestic Palsgaard Estate in its beautiful natural surroundings, which is home to our headquarters.
Palsgaard is present in more than 100 countries around the world. Either via our own sales offices or through an extensive network of agents and distributors.
In denmark we employ aprox 330 Heart Working colleagues, and worldwide we have 220 Heart Working colleagues.
If you want to learn more about Palsgaard A/S go to:www.palsgaard.com