- Chocolate for moulding applications, with Palsgaard® AMP 4448 and Palsgaard® PGPR 4150
- Chocolate for moulding applications, with Palsgaard® AMP 4448 and Palsgaard® PGPR 4125
- Chocolate for moulding applications, with Palsgaard® AMP 4448 and Palsgaard® PGPR 4120
- Chocolate for enrobing applications, with Palsgaard® AMP 4448 and Palsgaard® PGPR 4150
- Chocolate for enrobing applications, with Palsgaard® AMP 4448 and Palsgaard® PGPR 4125
- Chocolate for enrobing applications, with Palsgaard® AMP 4448 and Palsgaard® PGPR 4120
- "Unique" PGPR for chocolate - Palsgaard® PGPR 4150
- "Uniform" PGPR for chocolate and compounds - Palsgaard® PGPR 4125
- "Standard" PGPR for chocolate and compounds - Palsgaard® PGPR 4120
- Manufacturers overlook cocoa butter savings
- Troubleshooting emulsifiers for ice cream coatings
- The importance of expanded rheology information and emulsifier functionality in chocolate production
- Creating the all-round solution for chocolate - Palsgaard PGPR 4120
- Moisture caused problems in ice cream coating - a problem of the past
Crystal clear leadership in PGPR
PGPR or Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate (E 476) is a chocolate emulsifier which reduces the viscosity of chocolate and compounds resulting in considerable cost savings.
Unique, Uniform and Standard PGPR
Palsgaard offers three types of PGPR for chocolate and
compounds, each with a minimum shelf life of 24 months - the
longest on the market:
Unique Palsgaard® PGPR 4150 is the most functional PGPR on the market. Its outstanding effect on the yield value of chocolate and compound products makes it an excellent choice to control flow properties and reduce fat content.
Palsgaard® PGPR 4150 is unique for demanding applications such as enrobing and very low fat formulations and processes where you need precise control over flow properties and quality.
The VRP of Palsgaard® PGPR 4125 is famous for its uniformity - a critical benefit allowing smooth, problem-free production for our customers. Designed for chocolate and compound products, these properties are thoroughly documented and proven.
Uniform Palsgaard® PGPR 4125 ensures confectionery producers a stable, consistent performance in their products whilst providing a very good reduction in yield value. These functionalities guarantee easy flowing chocolate and compound with a low fat content.
Palsgaard® PGPR 4120 meets the usual very high Palsgaard standards, providing our customers with a number of valued properties. Meticulous efforts have been made to optimize raw material and process costs whilst maintaining the product's essential characteristics making it by far a leader in its field.
Viscosity Reducing Power
Many of the ingredients used in chocolate, such as cocoa butter, whole milk powder or lecithin can, depending on the quality, influence the rheology differently from batch to batch.
By choosing Palsgaard PGPR, at least one ingredient in the formulation will always have a stable rheology. To make sure that our PGPRs are stable, our Viscosity Reducing Power (VRP) performance test has been developed specifically by Palsgaard to make sure that the PGPR has consistent functionality.
The security of
documented Viscoxity Reducing Power
Each PGPR batch is performance tested in standardized chocolate. The VRP method test guarantees that the reduction in yield value when using PGPR is within narrowly defined boundaries. Chocolate manufacturers can therefore be certain that the dosage of Palsgaard PGPR will not be changed from batch to batch in similar formulations. In every case, the VRP value of all batches will be stated in our delivery documentation, ensuring the consistent, stable performance of Palsgaard PGPRs.
Neutral taste and odour
PGPR with castor oil off-flavour can easily damage large quantities of chocolate. However, these problems can easily be avoided by choosing Palsgaard PGPRs.
All Palsgaard PGPRs are completely free from off-flavours and any unsavory castor oil smells.
Looking for a recipe for a low fat chocolate?
As a new feature, we have made a selection of our most popular recipes available for you to download, including Palsgaard® PGPR 4120, Palsgaard® PGPR 4125 and Palsgaard® PGPR 4150. These recipes are often used as the starting point for new customers to develop recipes and meet local sensory preferences, raw material needs and individual production parameters.
For advice on how to tailor the recipes to fit your needs and order samples of our crystal clear PGPRs, please contact your local Palsgaard partner.
We look forward to working with you in the future.