Leader in chocolate and confectionery emulsifiers
- Leader in chocolate emulsifers
- World leader in Ammonium Phosphatide - Palsgaard® AMP 4448
- "Unique" PGPR for chocolate - Palsgaard® PGPR 4150
- "Uniform" PGPR for chocolate and compounds - Palsgaard® PGPR 4125
- "Standard" PGPR for chocolate and compounds - Palsgaard® PGPR 4120
- Palsgaard OilBinders & CrystalPromoters
- Palsgaard® AMP 4448 - turn shortage into economical benefits
- Palsgaard® AMP 4448 – The safe ingredient choice
- Troubleshooting emulsifiers for ice cream coatings
- The importance of expanded rheology information and emulsifier functionality in chocolate production
- Emulsifier YN - The unique ingredient in chocolate production
- Moisture caused problems in ice cream coating - a problem of the past
Emulsifiers for chocolate and confectionery
A ton of chocolate will only typically require 4 to 5 kilos of emulsifier. And, like perfume, a small amount of the right quantities will go a very long way.
By letting you take control of each step of the production process, from blending or conching to cooling, our top of the range pilot facilities let you fine-tune and prepare your exact chocolate recipes under controlled manufacturing conditions.
World leader in non-GMO chocolate emulsifiers
These ingredients offer you numerous ways to cut costs, enabling you to achieve specific flow properties, whilst at the same time avoiding the thickening of the chocolate mass when developing low-fat chocolate. Palsgaard also offers a wide range of vegetable fat based oil binders and crystal promoters to prevent separation in confectionery products.
We are experts
in the science of how different emulsifiers interact with each
With our extensive experience in the manufacture of baked goods, ice cream and fat-based fillings, Palsgaard is the ideal partner for developing a complete range of complex confections for you and your customers, from chocolate-coated Swiss rolls to ice cream.
Take advantage of fully optimized recipes
Adjusting recipes, optimizing flow properties, reducing costs and making the impossible possible are just some of the services we offer our customers at our pilot plants situated in both Denmark and Mexico.
Our extensive expertise in rheology and chocolate flow properties, combined with state of the art equipment, makes us the world leader in chocolate and confectionery emulsifiers, and we are happy to share our comprehensive knowledge built on many years of experience.
Palsgaard can offer you:
- The most stable batch-to-batch emulsifiers
- The broadest range of market-leading
- Proven viscosity and reduction in energy requirements
- Proven cost reductions in both chocolate
and compound recipes
- Fully equipped chocolate pilot plants in
Denmark and Mexico
- Extensive experience in implementing
emulsifiers into customer recipes
- A wide range of non-GMO chocolate emulsifiers
- Neutral taste and colour
Easy to administer products, delivered on time
Our world leading emulsifiers for chocolate and confectionery products, PGPR, Ammonium Phosphatide and CITREM all come in liquid and easy flowing form. Lecithin normally requires heating before usage due to the higher viscosity of most lecithin types. The liquid form at ambient temperature makes make our emulsifiers easy to dose at any temperature. No specially heated storage facilities are needed for our emulsifiers and they can be used directly without loss of time and effort.
At Palsgaard our Supply Chain Centre has the expertise to send goods worldwide - getting them to their final destination on time, every time. Our supply/lead time is just three weeks as standard from order confirmation until the product leaves Palsgaard.
Our Documentation Department helps ensure that all products delivered from Palsgaard's production facilities comply to relevant EU legislation, and is on hand to help customers with any query.
Palsgaard is ISO 22000 certified meaning that our products are manufactured according to HACCP principles.
Emulsifiers manufactured with a clear conscience
We take pride in our heritage and unique company history - our ethics have been built on our commitment to meet and exceed our customer's needs and requirements every time. At Palsgaard we take our corporate social responsibility seriously and have done so for almost a century. Our most recent efforts include a pledge to become CO2 neutral by 2020, not just for existing production facilities, but also for future expansion in Asia and around the world.